natashas lingerie - Item never shipped.

I ordered from NatashasLingerie.com on June 20, 2014. I've sent an email regarding shipping, never got a response, checked all my folders in my email account, nothing.

Every day that I came back to the site to check on my order status, it said pending, and still today July 1st it still says pending. I emailed them two more times, no response. I am very unsatisfied with lack of communication.

I contacted Chase and filed a dispute to get my money back. I would advise everyone who's reading this to do a little more research before you purchase anything from ANY website you never been to.

• natashas
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 01, 2014.

natashas lingerie - Charged but never received merchandise

I Ordered From NatashaS Lingerie. They Emailed Me And Said There Was A Two Week Delay.

Two Weeks PasSed No MerchandiSe No Contact And No Responses To The Emails Ive Sent For The Last Two Months. It's Unbelievable That They Would Take Your Money And Rip You off. I've Sent Over A Dozen Emails And Have Not Gotten Even One Response. Companies Like This Should Not Be Allowed To Do business.

It's Totally Disrespectful ThatThe Won't Even Respond To Your Emails.

Do Not Give Your Money To This Company, They Will Not Send You The Merchandise. Its Unethical And Its Theft And Its Repulsive.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 31, 2013.

Comments

Customer is full of ***, we emailed them plenty of times that the item was out of stock. They never got back to us till today when they sent 20 million emails to us. Now it is in stock but we just saw this Bull *** review & refunded them asap, so they didn't lose a penny, they got their refund. We have been in business since 1999, we take our biz serious, its customers like his that give bs stories that we have to respond too !!

Since Michele Beltrone named us above, e have to name her also, retailers beware of this person, maybe if she checked her spam folder she would have seen our emails.

to Natashas Lingerie #658453

Careful Careful Consumers, I Did Get My Credit Finally Today After This Post. Apparently This Vendor Did Not Receive My Email Replies Until I Did Send A Slew Of Emails In One Day To The Same Address.

Personally, I Could Have Lived Wuth The Fact That There Was Some Sort Of Communication Breakdown. But....I Don't Believe A Reputable Company Should Be Above A Learning Lesson. Is It My Responsibility To Contact You When You Have My Money And I Don't Have My Order Or Is It At Best A Mutual Responsibility, You Do Have A Mailing Address, The Post Office Is Still In Business, Try Another Means Of Communication.

To Close, I Finally Received My Credit From Natashas Lingerie, Thanks Nick.

I Was Not Ripped Off. Ill Take The High Ground And Call This A Lesson In Communication, An Area Where There's Always RoOm For Improvement.